Why Meat Is A Caution Food
GOD CRATED US TO ENJOY MEAT BUT WITH CAUTION
We are crated by God and categorized be omnivores, meaning we are capable of eating both plant and animals. Scientific study of the human body proves that he designed us to be better suited for consuming more plant products than animal product.
HERE ARE SOME EVIDENCE
- Humans have twenty molars for grinding plant foods, eight incisors used for biting into fruits and vegetables, and only four small canine teeth designed for eating meat.
- The human intestinal tract is approximately four times longer than the average person’s height, whereas a carnivore’s intestinal tract is only about two to three times its body length . This longer intestinal tract in humans is evidence that we were designed to consume more plants as food.
- Our saliva is alkaline, which helps us digest carbohydrates or plant products, but a carnivore’s saliva is acidic.
- A carnivore’s stomach secretes as much as four times the amount of hydrochloric acid as an herbivore’s stomach.
- Carnivores have larger kidneys and livers to handle excessive organic waste from animal foods. Their livers secrete more bile to break down high fat meats.
AT THIS POIT LESS LOOK INTO NONHUMAN PRIMATES
Nonhuman primates- monkeys gorillas, and chimps-are omnivores, but only do they ever consume small animals, eggs and lizards. only about 1 percent of their total calories comes from animal foods whereas human consume as much as 50 percent of their calories from animal food.
The problem is that although humans are omnivores, many of us act like carnivores. We don’t understand the dangers of eating too much meat or the wrong meats.
_HERE ARE THE TOP THREE REASONS TO LIMIT RED IN YOUR DIET
( 1)TOXIC FA–red meat has a higher concentration of toxics than nearly all other foods. And any pesticide, sulfa drug, hormone, antibiotic, chemical, or other toxic residue an animal eats generally gets stored in its fat.
( 2) EXCESS PROTAIN–eating too much protein congest your organs and cells. When you eat a 16- ounce steak or other meat, you load your body with excessive protein. Men only need 3-4 ounces of protein from meat with each meal; women need ounces.
Excessive protein intake may put a strain on your kidneys. therefore, individuals with kidney failure must restrict their intake of protein. excessive protein also makes your tissues acidic, which sets the stage for arthritis, osteoporosis ,and degeneration.
(3) IRRADIATION–Is a process whereby many foods, from meats to grains to juices, are zapped with radiation equal to 10 to 70 million chest X-rays to kill or prevent microorganisms from growing. The FAD has allowed poultry to be irradiated since 1980 and red meat since 1997.
Irradiation destroys up to 96 percent of vitamin A in chicken, 86 percent of vitamin B in cats, and 70 percent of vitamin C in fruit juices. It also reduces essential fatty acids, amino acids, friendly bacteria, and enzymes in food.